All in all, the making of the bag went well. I have never attempted to make a handbag like this before and I am really pleased with the result. I did find that after putting the pleats in as directed, the main part of the bag was still a bit bigger than the top band, so I did have to trim that down to size. Other than that, all went really smoothly. My sewing is still a little bit wonky, but I'm sure that will improve with practice.
So, without further ado, I present you with my Tea for Two Buttercup Bag. :-) I really can't wait for my night out on the 28th now so that I can show it off! I may even take it for a trail run at darts tonight.
|What better to line it with than cupcake patterned fabric. :-)|