Here are my reasons for this week:
- I have had my hair cut (lots), coloured and my unibrow and moustache waxed over the course of this week. I have let myself go somewhat for the last few months and have decided to try to find 'me' again. This little bit of grooming has made me feel loads better.
- We have taken the first step to getting PJ the help he needs to get better.
- It's almost December, so the Christmas tree and decorations will be going up this weekend. Always a magical time I think.
- We are going to a Family Quiz Night tomorrow, run by our local Scout Group. PJ will also be collecting his Chief Scout Gold Award on the night...proud mummy alert. :-)
- Next week both Aled and Noah will be doing their Christmas concerts. Aled has been showing us his dance moves and it looks like there will be some Gangham style moves!!
- I have a job interview next Wednesday. I've had so many knock backs jobwise recently that I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but keep your fingers crossed for me!
- It was payday yesterday....always a good reason to be cheerful!